terms & conditions
Products specifications and dimensions quoted are accurate at the time of going to press. However, due to continuous product developments and the individual nature of the product, these may vary without notice. Photographs and descriptions are representative and are correct at the time of publishing. Due to the fact that we work with natural gemstones, the stones may vary in colour or markings – as no stone is exactly the same.
Packing and Delivery of Products
Orders will be dispatched within 1 working day (except under periods of increased trade). All deliveries take 2-5 working days delivery time. Delivery is from Monday to Friday.
Prices and Discounts
While every effort will be made not to alter prices they are subject to change without notice. Price charged will be those current at the time of ordering the goods.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Acceptance of Orders
We reserve the right to reduce or cancel the order or suspend delivery if we are unable, for any reason, to execute the order either in part or whole. We are not bound to accept any order.
Errors and Shortages
On receipt of goods, please check that they are undamaged and in accordance with our delivery note before signing for them. Your signature will be regarded as proof of delivery. However, we do offer a 14 day return policy. If goods are damaged please take a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason for the return. We do not accept any returns if the jewellery has been resized.
If the customer has notified us in writing of the reason for returning the goods, and jo bangles jewellery have advised the customer to return the goods, then a refund will be given. Depending on the reason for the return, postage for the order may be refunded. Replacements: Should a product be faulty jo bangles jewellery reserves the right to replace the item in question before offering the option of a refund.
Terms and Conditions of trading
All the legal stuff:
- All contracts of sale made by jo bangles jewellery shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (“the Customer”) with whom jo bangles jewellery is dealing. Cancellation of orders by consumers is not accepted as many orders are dispatched on the same day the order is placed.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. jo bangles jewellery is entitled to refuse any order placed.
- You undertake that:
- All details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct and
- The credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own or your company’s card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
- jo bangles jewellery reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
Delivery, Title and Risk
- Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. jo bangles jewellery makes every effort to dispatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time.
- If jo bangles jewellery is unable to deliver the goods within 15 days of the date of order, the Customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to jo bangles jewellery in respect of that order to be refunded.
- jo bangles jewellery does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies jo bangles jewellery of the shortage or damage in writing within 4 days of receipt of the delivery.
- The customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
- Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risk of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by jo bangles jewellery.
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your Good or provision of service to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- jo bangles jewellery makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions and specifications.
Warranties and Returns
- jo bangles jewellery is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases, we offer the returns facilities described below.
- All goods supplied by jo bangles jewellery are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. If the goods are found to be faulty, they may be returned and Silver Jewellery online will refund the value of the goods (including the return postage)
- In the event that jo bangles jewellery, at its discretion (unless the Consumer Protection Regulations apply), agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned within the guidelines of the Returns Policy.
jo bangles jewellery Liability
- jo bangles jewellery shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, (including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, loss of data and other financial loss. (“Financial loss” in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not comply with their description). jo bangles jewellery liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order, provided it has been paid.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit jo bangles jewellery liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
Health and Safety
- In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act and the Consumer Protection Act, jo bangles jewellery confirms that the goods it supplies as a distributor do not present a hazard to health and safety.
- when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed; and
- if the Customer takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
- Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, jo bangles jewellery is unable to perform an obligation due to force majeure, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer.
Errors and Omissions
- jo bangles jewellery makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However, the tempo of e-commerce makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, jo bangles jewellery will be entitled to rescind the contract. Jo bangles jewellery liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of the order.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any provision in this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforce ability of the remaining provisions.
- Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing.
- Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorized jo bangles jewellery official.
- The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent by email to the last email address of the party.
- The notice shall be deemed served after system confirmation of e-mail delivery.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- jo bangles jewellery may at its discretion record telephone transactions for staff training and quality control purposes.
- jo bangles jewellery reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice
- By registering on our website, you will automatically be added to our mailing list for marketing purpose. Please note that you will be able to opt out.